- RSS Channel Showcase 2730370
- RSS Channel Showcase 9725637
- RSS Channel Showcase 5048825
- RSS Channel Showcase 4353441
- 10/18/17--17:04: Acosta and Lipnic Share DOL and EEOC Priorities
The Social Security Administration has issued inflation-adjusted figures for 2018, including the Social Security taxable wage base, the earnings tests for retirees who return to work, and the Social Security benefits quarter-of-coverage requirement and cost of living adjustment (COLA).
Secretary of Labor Acosta and EEOC Acting Chair Lipnic spoke at a presentation on employment and labor law regulations during the Association of Corporate Counsel's annual meeting in Washington, DC.